Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Cut each chicken fillet in half lengthwise. Place in a large saucepan and cover with cold water. Add one teaspoon each of salt and black pepper along with the cayenne pepper. Bring to a boil over a high heat, then reduce the heat and simmer gently for 15-20 minutes until completely cooked throughout.
- Remove the chicken to a board and shred using two forks.
- Heat the coconut oil in a large heavy pan over a medium-low heat. Cook the onions for 20-25 minutes until lightly caramelised. Add the garlic and cook for one minute longer. Season with salt and black pepper.
- In a large bowl, stir together the shredded chicken, taco seasoning and chicken stock.
- Spread avocado on one side of each brioche bun. Add a layer of the chicken mixture and some caramelised onions. Serve the baps with sweet potato fries.
Note: burger buns can be used as an alternative to brioche baps, if you wish.
Per serving 653kcals, 35.5g fat (10.5g saturated), 38.2g carbohydrates, 6.5g sugar, 46.5g protein, 9.5g fibre, 0.436g sodium
MAKE IT YOURS: Add some crispy bacon strips to amp up the flavour!