Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 220 ̊C/200 ̊C fan/gas mark 7. Line two baking trays with non- stick parchment paper.
- Unroll the sheet of pastry. Cut it in half lengthways, then cut each half into three equal pieces. Place on the prepared baking tray.
- Halve and core the apples, leaving the skins on, then thinly slice the apple halves.
- Place one sliced apple half in the centre of each pastry piece, cut face down.
- Brush the apple slices and pastry with beaten egg, then sprinkle the golden caster sugar over the apples.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes or until the pastry is puffed and golden.
- Serve the tartlets warm or cold with custard or ice cream.
Per serving: 376kcals, 21.3g fat (5.4g saturated), 42.8g carbs (15.4g sugars), 5.1g protein, 3.5g fibre, 0.144g sodium
Popular in Pastry
Raspberry & white chocolate mille feuille