4 cod fillets, skin removed
Salt and black pepper
4 slices prosciutto
1kg spinach, thick stems removed
Juice of 1 lemon
- Season the cod fillets on both sides with black pepper (there is no need to add salt, as the prosciutto is salty).
- Wrap one slice prosciutto around each fillet.
- Spray a large pan with cooking spray and place over a medium-high heat. Add the cod and cook for 3-4 minutes per side until the prosciutto is crispy and the fish is opaque throughout.
- Meanwhile, in a large pan, heat the butter over a medium heat. Add as much spinach as will fit in the pan and season with salt and plenty of black pepper. Cook, tossing and adding more spinach as it wilts, for 4-6 minutes or until tender. Squeeze over the lemon juice and toss to combine.
- Serve the cod with the lemon spinach, some rice and some extra lemon wedges.
Per serving: 315kcals, 9.3g fat (4.6g saturated), 9.8g carbs, 1.5g sugars, 49.4g protein, 5.7g fibre, 0.54g sodium