Makes about 28
2 tbsp rapeseed oil, plus extra for drizzling 2 tsp tikka masala curry paste x
Zest and juice of 1⁄2 a lemon, plus extra for squeezing
200g raw king prawns, peeled and deveined
2 naan breads
100g natural yoghurt
Handful of fresh coriander
- Preheat the oven to 220°C/200°C fan/ gasmark 7.
- In a bowl, stir together half of the rapeseed oil with the masala curry paste, lemon zest and juice. Add the prawns and stir to coat
- Heat the remaining oil in a large pan over a medium-high heat and cook the prawns for two minutes per side until golden and cooked through. Set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, cut the naan breads into bite-sized pieces. Place on a baking tray and drizzle with rapeseed oil. Bake for 6-7 minutes until crisp, then allow to cool.
- To assemble, top each piece of toasted naan with one teaspoon of natural yogurt, one of the curry prawns, a little mango chutney and a small sprig of fresh coriander. Season with black pepper and squeeze over a little extra lemon juice.
Per serving 52kcals, 2.2g fat (0.2g saturated), 5.2g carbs (1g sugars), 2.5g protein, 0.2g fibre, 0.024g sodium