Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Bring a large saucepan of salted water to the boil and cook the noodles according to the package instructions until tender. Rinse under cold water, then drain well and set aside.
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan over a medium heat. Add the garlic, lemongrass and ginger and cook for 30-45 seconds until fragrant. Add the curry paste and cook for 30 seconds.
- Add the stock, tamari, fish sauce and sugar and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Stir in the coconut milk, mushrooms, spinach, lime juice and coriander. Cook for 2-3 minutes, then add the prawns and cook for a further 2-3 minutes to heat through.
- To serve, place rice noodles into serving bowls and ladle over the soup. Garnish with chopped coriander, spring onions, chilli and lime wedges as desired.
Per serving: 455kcals, 31.8g fat (25.6g saturated), 22.2g carbs, 7.5g sugars, 24.8g protein, 4.9g fibre, 2.214g sodium
MAKE IT YOURS:
You can mix up the vegetables in this laksa to suit your taste. Try baby sweetcorn, green beans, sugar snaps, mangetout, onion, carrots, tenderstem broccoli, peppers, peas and/or beansprouts! Use reduced-fat coconut milk to lower the fat content and calories. If you prefer, you could add leftover cooked chicken instead of the prawns.