Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over a medium-high and add the lardons. Cook for a few minutes until crisp, then remove from the pan and drain on a plate lined with kitchen paper.
- Add the prawns to the pan and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side until just pink. Set aside.
- Whisk the ketchup, mayonnaise and paprika until combined to make the cocktail sauce.
- Mash one avocado in a bowl and season with salt and pepper. Spread over the baguette and lay over the lettuce.
- Add the prawns and drizzle over the cocktail sauce. Sprinkle over the crispy lardons to serve.
Per serving: 700kcals, 44.1g fat (8.7g saturated), 49.9g carbs, 10.3g sugars, 29.1g protein, 5.4g fibre, 1.491g sodium
Popular in Fish & seafood
Pistachio crumbed salmon