Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
For the salsa:
- In a bowl, toss together the tomatoes, chillies, sweetcorn, spring onions, avocado and coriander. Sprinkle with salt to taste and squeeze the lime juice over the top. Set the fresh salsa aside.
- Heat the oil in a large pan over a medium heat. Add the red onion and cook for 5-6 minutes until softened.
- Add the garlic, soy sauce, lime juice, sweet chilli sauce, chilli flakes and prawns and toss to combine. Cook for 3-5 minutes until the prawns are pink and cooked through.
- Add the mango, stir to incorporate and heat through for 1-2 minutes.
- Serve the prawn and mango with the fresh salsa and small soft tortillas or hard taco shells.
Note: Hard taco shells can be used as an alternative to Small soft tortillas, if you wish.
Per serving: 499kcals, 20.5g (4.4g saturated), 43g carbs (8.9g sugars), 48.3g protein, 5.5g fibre, 0.392g sodium
Dairy-freeDinnerFish & seafoodCholesterol-friendly recipes30-minute mealsLow-fatHigh-proteinMexicanFamily mealsCuisinesQuick and easyMake it Healthy
Popular in Dairy-free
Peanut chicken salad