Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Drain the tin of pineapple, reserving the juice in a bowl.
- Alternate threading the pineapple chunks, mushrooms, prawns, chorizo, onion and pepper onto eight skewers.
- To the bowl of pineapple juice, add the barbecue sauce, honey, ketchup, soy sauce, lime juice, garlic powder, ground ginger and ground coriander. Whisk to combine. Set aside about 150ml of the sauce in a jug for serving.
- Preheat a barbecue or griddle pan to a medium-high heat.
- Baste the skewers with some of the remaining sauce, then cook for 8-10 minutes until the prawns are cooked and the chorizo is crispy, turning and basting occasionally.
- Serve the skewers with the reserved sauce and some potato salad.
Per serving: 358kcals, 15.2g fat (5.5g saturated), 39.8g carbs, 29.2g sugars, 18.3g protein, 3g fibre, 1.722g sodium
If using wooden skewers soak them in cold water for 30 minutes before using them.
Popular in 30-minute meals