Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
For the potato salad:
For the salmon:
- Place the potatoes in a large pan, add a pinch of salt and cover with 2-3cm of cold water. Bring to the boil over a high heat and cook for 8-10 minutes until tender when pierced with a fork. Drain in a colander and set aside to cool a little.
- In a large bowl, combine the mayonnaise with the mustard, chives and scallions. Season with salt and black pepper.
- When the potatoes are still a little warm, toss them with the mayonnaise mixture.
- Season the salmon fillets with a little salt. Place the water, onion and herbs in a large pan over a medium heat and bring to a gentle simmer.
- Place the salmon fillets into the pan, skin-side down. Cover and cook for 6-8 minutes, or until done to your liking.
- Serve the potato salad with the salmon, generous handfuls of watercress, spinach or lamb’s lettuce and lemon wedges on the side.
Note: Baby/salad potatoes can be used as an alternative to New season potatoes, if you wish.
479kcals, 21.1g fat (3.1g saturated), 28.4g carbs (0.5g sugars), 42.8g protein, 5.9g fibre, 0.286g sodium
Gluten-freeIrishDiabetic-friendlySaladsLunch & snacksLow-fatSpecial OccasionsCuisinesBarbecueDinner partyMake it Healthy
Popular in Gluten-free
Harissa chicken thighs