1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
2 large parsnips, peeled and sliced lengthways
1 butternut squash, peeled and cubed
1 sweet potato, peeled and cubed
2 carrots, peeled and sliced lengthways
2 tbsp fresh thyme leaves
Pinch of chilli flakes
Juice and zest of 1 lemon
3 tbsp olive oil
Salt and black pepper
2 garlic cloves, crushed
4 pork chops
1 tbsp parsley, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 200 ̊C/180 ̊C fan/ gas mark 6. Cook the quinoa according to package instructions.
- In a large roasting tin, toss the vegetables with the thyme, chilli, lemon zest, two tablespoons of the olive oil and some
salt and pepper. Roast for 25-30 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Heat the remaining oil in a pan over a medium-high heat and cook the garlic for 20 seconds. Season the pork chops, add to the pan and cook for 2-3 minutes per side or until completely cooked throughout. Transfer to a plate, tent loosely with foil and allow to rest for 8-10 minutes.
- In a large bowl, combine the cooked quinoa with the roasted vegetables. Add the chopped parsley and lemon juice and toss to combine.
- Serve the vegetables and quinoa with the pork chops.
642kcals, 33.9g fat (9.4g saturated), 58.2g carbs (7.9g sugars), 28.4g protein, 10.1g fibre, 0.157g sodium