Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 220˚C 200˚C fan/gas mark 7.
- Heat two tablespoons of the oil in a large heavy roasting tin over a high heat. Season the pork chops with salt and black pepper. Cook the chops for three minutes per side until browned, then transfer to a plate.
- Reduce the heat to medium-high. Add the potatoes to the tin, cut sides down, and cook for two minutes. Remove the tin from the heat.
- In a small bowl, stir together the remaining oil with the balsamic vinegar, tomato purée and some black pepper.
- Transfer two tablespoons of this balsamic mixture to a separate bowl and add the thyme, onion and mushrooms, tossing to coat. Transfer the mushroom mixture to the roasting tin.
- Bake the potatoes and vegetables for 25 minutes, tossing halfway through. Arrange the pork chops over the vegetables and return to the oven for 10 minutes or until the chops are cooked throughout. Remove the chops to a plate, tent loosely with foil and allow to rest for five minutes.
- Divide the potatoes and vegetables among four plates. Top each serving with one pork chop, a drizzle of the remaining balsamic vinegar mixture, some fresh parsley and some crumbled blue cheese.
Per serving: 434kcals, 21.9g fat (5.5g saturated), 18.4g carbs, 2.5g sugars, 41.9g protein, 4.1g fibre, 0.272g sodium
MAKE IT YOURS:
Not a fan of blue cheese? Leave it out entirely or try some crumbled Feta in its place.
Gluten-freeDinnerLow sugarDiabetic-friendlyFather’s DaySpecial OccasionsHigh-proteinOne-potFamily mealsQuick and easyDinner partyMake it Healthy
Popular in Gluten-free
Easy fried chicken and asian slaw