Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 220°C/200°C fan /gas mark 7.
- In a bowl, combine the pork mince, grated apple, garlic, sage, nutmeg and flour. Season with salt and pepper and mix to combine well.
- Divide the mixtre into 16 equal portions and roll into balls. Place into an ovenproof dish, drizzle with the olive oil and turn the meatballs to coat.
- Roast for 15 minutes. Pour over the pasta sauce and roast for another 10-15 minutes until cooked through. (If the sauce starts to look too dry, stir through a little water.)
- Meanwhile, bring a large pan of salted water to the boil over a high heat and cook the tagliatelle according to package instructions.
- Divide the pasta amongst four wide serving bowls. Top with the meatballs and sauce, then sprinkle over some chopped fresh sage and serve with garlic bread.
Per serving: 690kcals, 34.4g fat (11g saturated), 62g carbs (12.8g sugars), 31.4g protein, 6.4g fibre, 0.489g sodium
Popular in Family meals
Marinated lamb steaks