Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Melt 30g of the butter in a large pan over a medium-high heat and cook the pancetta for 3-4 minutes until golden and crisp. Add the onions, oregano and paprika, season with salt and pepper and cook for two minutes.
- Add 30g more butter along with the cabbage and some salt and pepper. Cover with a lid, turn the heat to low and cook for 10-12 minutes
- Meanwhile, bring a large pan of salted water to a boil and cook the pasta according to package instructions. Drain well.
- Once cabbage is tender, remove the lid and stir in the drained pasta.
- Add the remaining 30g butter and heat through for 2-3 minutes. Add plenty of black pepper and serve immediately.
Test Kitchen Tip: Use leftover boiled bacon instead of the pancetta, if preferred; simply add it with the cabbage instead of frying it before the onions.
Per serving: 473kcals, 26.3g fat (14.1g saturated), 46.7g carbs (8.6g sugars), 15.2g protein, 5.3g fibre, 0.567g sodium
Popular in Pasta
Quick creamy bacon pasta