Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Place the potatoes in a pot and add enough cold water to cover by about 2cm. Season with salt and bring to a boil
- Reduce the heat and simmer for 15-20 minutes until fork-tender. Drain, reserving around 30ml of the cooking liquid
- Return the potatoes to the pot, add the reserved cooking liquid and the olive oil. Mash until smooth and season with salt and black pepper. Keep warm over a very low heat until ready to serve
- In a wide saucepan, combine the leeks, thyme, garlic and milk. Season generously with salt and bring to a simmer over medium heat. Cook for 6-8 minutes until the leeks are just beginning to soften
- Add the peas to the milk, then gently slide in the salmon. Poach for 8-10 minutes until cooked through and beginning to flake, keeping the heat low
- Divide the potatoes, greens and salmon amongst shallow bowls. Spoon some of the poaching liquid over each portion, season with some extra black pepper and serve.
Per Serving: 514kcals, 21.5g fat (4.5g saturated), 40.3g carbs (10.6g sugars), 42.4g protein, 6.5g fibre, 0.202g sodium.
Popular in Fish & seafood
Gambas al ajillo