Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Turn the grill on to a high heat.
- Spread each pitta bread with one tablespoon of tomato purée. Sprinkle over the mixed herbs, then lay on the tomato slices.
- Carefully open the tin of sweetcorn. Hold a sieve over the sink and empty the tin of sweetcorn into the sieve so the sweetcorn can drain.
- Divide the sweetcorn and ham between the pittas.
- Grate the Cheddar and sprinkle it over the tops of the pittas.
- Place the pittas under the grill until the cheese is golden and bubbling.
Per serving: 287kcals, 4.6g fat (1.7g saturated), 44.5g carbs, 6.8g sugars, 16.3g protein, 7.1g fibre, 0.461g sodium
Popular in Italian
Spaghetti with lemon and chilli crabmeat