Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Place the pistachios in the bowl of a food processor and blitz until they are finely chopped. Remove and set aside.
- Add the flour, salt and Parmesan to the food processor and pulse to combine.
- Add the butter. Pulse until the mixture is crumbly and holds together when you squeeze a lump of it in your hands.
- Add the pistachios and blitz once until they are incorporated.
- Turn the dough out onto a floured surface and shape into a mound. Divide in two and shape each half into a log.
- Wrap each log in parchment paper and twist the ends to secure. Refrigerate for one hour.
- Preheat the oven to 180˚C/160˚C fan/gas mark 4. Unwrap the logs and slice each into ½cm-thick biscuits. Place on a baking tray and bake for 15 minutes until just browned around the edges. Leave to cool completely.
Per Serving 122kcals, 9.6g fat (4.7g saturated), 6.6g carbs, 0.5g sugars, 3.1g protein, 0.8g fibre, 0.09g sodium
Popular in Biscuits & cookies
Gingerbread sandwich cookies