Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Beat the butter, sugar and vanilla extract in a large mixing bowl. Stir in the flour until combined, then fold through the pistachios and cranberries.
- Divide the dough in half and roll each into a log on a lightly-floured work surface. Wrap in cling film, then refrigerate for one hour.
- Preheat the oven to 180˚C/160˚C fan/gas mark 4. Slice the logs into 1cm-thick rounds, place on a baking tray lined with parchment paper and bake for 12-15 minutes. Cool completely on the tray.
- Microwave the white chocolate in a heatproof bowl in 30-second intervals, stirring between each, until melted and smooth.
- When the biscuits have cooled, dip half of each biscuit into the white chocolate. Leave to set until firm.
- Stack the biscuits in tall, thin decorative cellophane bags and secure with a festive ribbon for gifting.
Popular in Biscuits & cookies
New York-style cookies