For the Bundt:
220g unsalted butter, plus extra for
220g caster sugar
4 large eggs
250g self-raising flour
50g dried cranberries
100g pistachios, chopped
Zest of 1 orange
2 tbsp milk
1-2 drops of green food colouring
150g white chocolate, melted
Orange segments and zest
- Preheat the oven to 180 ̊C/160 ̊C fan/gas mark 4.
- Brush the inside of the Bundt tin with melted butter. Place in the fridge until the butter has set. Grease the tin again with more melted butter and add a dusting of flour. Tap out the excess flour and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs one at a time, beating after each addition.
- Fold in the flour, cranberries, pistachios, orange zest, milk and food colouring. Mix until just combined.
- Transfer the batter into the prepared Bundt tin and bake for 30-35 minutes or until the cake is golden and starts to shrink away from the sides. Test the cake by inserting a skewer; if it comes out clean, the cake is done. Allow to cool.
- To decorate the Bundt, drizzle the white chocolate around the top edges. Before the
chocolate sets, add some fresh cranberries, pistachios and orange segments and zest. Allow the chocolate to set for five minutes.
Per Serving: 522kcals, 31g fat (15.6g saturated), 55.7g carbs (29g sugars), 9.2g protein, 2.3g fibre, 0.262g sodium