Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
For the pineapple cheese
- Combine the cream cheese, pineapple, maple syrup and salt using a wooden spoon.
- Refrigerate for one hour.
- Meanwhile, mix the nuts together in a shallow bowl, and set aside.
- Remove the cheese from the fridge and press it into a log or ball shape. Roll it gently in the chopped nuts.
- Wrap the ball in cling film and refrigerate until serving.
- Best served with crisp crackers.
Test Kitchen Tip: Using clean hands, crush the pineapple into the sieve while straining off the excess juice. You can also pulse the pineapple in a food processor but make sure to strain it fully first.
Per serving 454kcals, 42.4g fat (15.9g saturated), 10.6g carbs (4.4g sugars), 11.1g protein, 3.3g fibre, 0.268g sodium
Popular in Gluten-free
Tom yum soup with prawns