Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C/160°C fan/gas mark 4. Line 2-3 baking trays with non-stick parchment paper. In a large bowl, beat together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add the peanut butter, egg and vanilla and beat until combined.
- Add the flour and mix until it forms a dough.
- Take one tablespoon of the cookie dough at a time, roll it into a ball and place on one of the prepared trays. Continue until all the dough has been rolled. Be sure to leave space between the cookies.
- Use your thumb to press a hole in the centre of each cookie. Place in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- Spoon some jam into the centre of each cookie, making sure not to over-fill them.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until golden around the edges and a little paler in the centre. Allow to cool on the tray for 10 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool fully.
Per serving: g 167kcals, 8.5g fat (4g saturated), 20.2g carbs (8.2g sugars), 3g protein, 0.7g fibre, 0.07g sodium
Kids bakingBiscuits & cookiesSweet thingsStep-by-stepSpecial OccasionsKidsAfternoon teaBakingVegetarian
Popular in Kids baking