150g digestive biscuits, crushed
6 Oreos, crushed
90g butter, melted
200g creamy peanut butter
600g cream cheese, at room temperature
220g sour cream
100g caster sugar
1½ tsp vanilla extract
60g chocolate sauce
350ml whipped cream
6 peanut butter cups, cut into wedges
- Preheat the oven to 180˚C/160˚C fan/gas mark 4. Stir together the crushed biscuits, Oreos and butter in a bowl until combined. Press into the bottom and up the sides of a 23cm springform tin. Place on a baking tray and bake for 7-9 minutes until set. Remove from the oven and leave to cool.
- Microwave the peanut butter for 30 seconds until softened, then spread into the base of the cooled crust.
- Beat the cream cheese, sour cream, sugar and vanilla until smooth. Gradually beat in the eggs.
- Pour half of the mixture into the tin over the peanut butter filling.
- Heat the chocolate sauce until runny, then stir into the reserved cream cheese mixture. Carefully pour over filling, then use a dull knife to swirl through the first cream cheese layer.
- Place back on the baking tray and bake for one hour until the centre is set. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Remove the cheesecake from the tin. Decorate the rim of the cake with whipped cream and scatter over the peanut butter cups. Refrigerate for at least three hours.
Per serving: 640kcals, 49.5g fat (24.6g saturated), 40.2g carbs, 26g sugars, 12g protein, 1.9g fibre, 0.423g sodium