Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- To make the peach syrup, stir the sugar and water together in a small saucepan over a medium heat. Bring to the boil, then reduce the heat and let it simmer until the mixture is clear. This will take approximately 10 minutes.
- Remove from the heat, muddle the peach pieces using a muddler or a wooden spoon, and allow the syrup to infuse for 15 minutes before leaving to cool fully.
- Add the vodka, peach schnapps, peach syrup and lime juice to a pitcher or large jug. Stir well with a wooden spoon.
- Add the ice and top with soda water.
- Garnish with peach slices to serve.
Per serving: 282kcals, 0.1g fat (0g saturated), 22.2g carbs, 21.5g sugars, 0.5g protein, 0.8g fiber, 0.001g sodium
Popular in Gluten-free
Gluten-free chocolate and honeycomb mousse by EUROSPAR