3 medium ripe peaches, peeled and sliced into 1cm-wide wedges
4 tbsp honey, divided
Pinch of salt
500g full fat plain yoghurt
1 tbsp lemon juice
½ tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 180˚C/160˚C fan/gas mark 4. Line a rimmed baking tray with parchment paper.
- Place the peaches to the baking tray and gently toss with one tablespoon of the honey and a pinch of salt. Arrange the peaches in a single layer and roast for 30-40 minutes, stirring halfway through, until soft and juicy. Remove from the oven and allow to cool to room temperature.
- In a bowl, combine the yoghurt, remaining honey, lemon juice and vanilla extract. Refrigerate until ready to assemble the popsicles.
- Scrape the cooled peaches and all of their juices into the bowl of yoghurt. Use a spatula to fold the mixture together gently.
- Transfer the yoghurt mixture into eight popsicle moulds, pushing the peaches down into the moulds. Insert popsicle sticks and freeze for at least five hours.
- When ready to serve, run warm water around the outsides of the moulds for 8-10 seconds, then gently remove the popsicles.
Per serving: 86kcals, 2.1g fat (1.3g saturated), 15.1g carbs, 14.7g sugars, 2.5g protein, 0.6g fibre, 0.049g sodium