Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
For the filling:
- Combine the salt and flour in a large mixing bowl. Rub in the butter until the mixture is crumbly.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the sour cream, lemon juice and water. Stir this into the flour mixture until it comes together as a dough — be sure not to over-mix.
- Turn the dough out onto a work surface and shape into a disc. Wrap in cling film and refrigerate for one hour.
- Preheat the oven to 200˚C/180˚C fan/gas mark 6 and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, toss the peaches, blueberries and brown sugar until combined.
- Roll the dough out on a floured work surface until it is about 30cm round. Transfer the pastry to the baking tray.
- Arrange the peaches over the dough, leaving a 5cm border. Fold the border over the filling, pleating the edge to make it fit and leaving the centre open.
- Brush the crust with the beaten egg and sprinkle with sugar. Bake for 40-45 minutes until the crust is golden brown and the mixture is bubbling. Serve with whipped cream, vanilla ice cream or custard.
Per Serving: 239kcals, 14.3g fat (8.7g saturated), 25.2g carbs (10.3g sugars), 3.4g protein, 1.3g fibre, 0.247g sodium
Popular in French
Chocolate petit four