Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 200˚C/180˚C fan/gas mark 6. Line a large baking tray with parchment paper.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out the pastry. Use the tip of a sharp knife to score a border about 1cm from the edge, being careful not to cut all the way through. Transfer the pastry to the prepared baking tray.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until lightly puffed and golden. Remove from the oven and gently push the centre down with the back of a large spoon so that you have a flat base with a raised border.
- In a bowl, beat together the butter, sugar, ground almonds, egg and lemon zest. Spread the mixture evenly over the pastry, leaving the border free.
- Top with the peach slices, neatly overlapping. Sprinkle over the remaining sugar and the flaked almonds. Bake for 30 minutes.
- Reduce the oven temperature to 180˚C/160˚C fan/gas mark 4. Cover the tart with tin foil and cook for a further 35-40 minutes or until golden brown and set in the centre. Cool on a wire rack, then slice and serve.
Per serving: 509kcals, 37.5g fat (12.5g saturated), 38.6g carbs (17.7g sugars), 8.2g protein, 3.8g fibre, 0.194g sodium
TEST KITCHEN TIP: To add a lovely shine, melt some apricot jam in the microwave and brush over the peaches before baking.