Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Scoop the seeds out of the passion fruits and into a food processor. Blitz the passionfruit to break down the seeds and release the juice.
- Sieve the pulp into a measuring jug, pressing down with a spatula to extract all the juice. Discard the pulp.
- Add enough lime juice to make the juice up to 50ml.
- Add the cream and sugar to a saucepan over a medium heat. Stir until the sugar dissolves. Bring to a simmer and cook for one minute, stirring constantly as it bubbles to stop it sticking.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the passion fruit juice; the mixture should thicken.
- Press the mixture through a sieve into a jug and stir through the lime zest. Divide between four glasses and leave to cool to room temperature.
- Cover with cling film and leave to chill in the fridge for at least three hours, or overnight if possible.
- Remove the glasses from the fridge five minutes before serving. Top with some crushed meringue and some passionfruit seeds
Per serving: 309kcals, 2.9g fat (1.8g saturated), 69.3g carbs, 67.1g sugars, 3.1g protein, 1.4g fibre, 0.071g sodium
Gluten-freeSweet thingsLow-fatSpecial OccasionsMeringueAfternoon teaBakingFruit dessertsDinner partyMake it HealthyVegetarian
Popular in Gluten-free
Tom yum soup with prawns