Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Melt half of the butter in a deep-sided frying pan and add the Brussels sprouts. Cook for five minutes, stirring occasionally, until browned. You can do this in batches depending on the size of your pan.
- Add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds until fragrant.
- Pour in the chicken stock and cook for three minutes until the sprouts are tender.
- Add the chickpeas and remaining butter stirring until the butter melts and the sauce is reduced to a glaze.
- Stir in the Parmesan and season with salt and pepper.
Per Serving 361kcals, 18g fat (9.8g saturated), 38g carbs, 7.1g sugars, 16.2g protein, 11.5g fibre, 0.383g sodium
Popular in Christmas
Mini veggie mushroom Wellingtons