Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- For the sauce, heat two tablespoons of the oil in a large pan over a medium heat. Add the chilli flakes and garlic and cook for one minute. Add the cherry tomatoes and cook for 10 minutes until soft and blistered, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the white wine and bring to a gentle simmer. Stir in the basil, lemon juice and zest and some salt and pepper.
- Cook for two minutes. Transfer the sauce into a bowl and set aside until needed.
- Meanwhile, heat the remaining oil in a large pan over a medium heat. Season both sides of the fish with salt and pepper. Cook for 2-3 minutes per side until golden brown and cooked through.
- Pour the white wine tomato basil sauce over the fish and serve immediately with boiled baby potatoes, mash or rice.
Per Serving: 273kcals, 16.8g fat (2.8g saturated), 3.4g carbs (1.7g sugars), 24.6g protein, 0.7g fibre, 0.133g sodium
Popular in Gluten-free
Gluten-free chocolate and honeycomb mousse by EUROSPAR