Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Heat the olive oil in a large soup pot over a medium-high heat. Cook the onions for 5-6 minutes until softened. Add the garlic, tomato purée and chilli flakes, if using, and cook for one minute longer
- Stir in the stock, orange juice and tomatoes and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat and simmer gently for 40-45 minutes, uncovered
- Stir in the orange zest, butter, coriander, honey and salt
- Remove from the heat and allow to cool slightly, then use a stick blender or food processor to whizz until smooth
- Heat through before serving.
Note: Vegetable stock can be used as an alternative to Chicken stock, if you wish.
Per Serving 233kcals, 9g fat (3.3g saturated), 37.2g carbs (26.9g sugars), 6.3g protein, 6.5g fibre, 0.679g sodium.
Dairy-freeStartersFreezer-friendlySoupLow carbCholesterol-friendly recipesLunch & snacksLow-fatMake it HealthyVegetarian
Popular in Dairy-free
Harissa chicken thighs