Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
For the muffins:
For the icing:
- Preheat the oven to 190˚C/170˚C fan/gas mark 5. Line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper cases.
- In a large bowl, whisk the flour, baking powder, salt, poppy seeds and sugar.
- In a jug, whisk the egg, yoghurt, oil, milk, vanilla and orange zest, until just combined. Pour into the dry ingredients and mix until just combined.
- Spoon the mixture into the prepared muffin cups. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the tops feel springy to the touch. Allow to cool.
- Place the icing sugar in a bowl and slowly add enough orange juice to create a runny icing. Drizzle over the tops of the muffins and serve.
Per Serving: 231kcals, 10.4g fat (1.4g saturated), 32.4g carbs (20.9g sugars), 2.7g protein, 0.5g fibre, 0.065g sodium
Popular in Kids baking
Rice Krispie wreath