450g potatoes, cut into 2cm chunks
300g green beans, ends trimmed
1 tbsp olive oil
2 tsp garlic powder
Salt and black pepper
Handful of fresh parsley, chopped
2 tbsp Dijon mustard
4 salmon fillets, skin removed
60g Parmesan, grated
200g cherry tomatoes, whole
- Preheat the oven to 190˚C/170˚C/gas mark 5.
- In a large bowl, toss together the potatoes, green beans, olive oil, garlic powder and some salt and pepper. Toss to coat the vegetables in the oil and spices.
- Spread the vegetables out on a large baking tray in a single layer. Bake for 10 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine the breadcrumbs, parsley and Parmesan.
- Spread the mustard in a thick layer on one side of each salmon fillet. Top each fillet with the breadcrumb mixture, patting it down so it sticks.
- Once the vegetables have been in the oven for 10 minutes, remove from the oven. Add the cherry tomatoes and toss to coat them in the oil, then make four nests in the vegetables and place a salmon fillet in each one.
- Return to the oven and bake for another 15-18 minutes, or until the salmon is opaque and completely cooked through.
Per serving: 550kcals, 19.8g fat (4.6g saturated), 48.9g carbs, 6g sugars, 47.2g protein, 7.8g fibre, 0.579g sodium