Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- In a large pan of salted boiling water, cook the pasta to al dente according to the package instructions. Rinse with cool water, drain, and stir in one tablespoon of olive oil to coat. Set aside.
- Heat the remaining oil in the same pan over a medium heat. Add the chicken and cook thoroughly, working in batches if necessary to avoid crowding the pan.
- When the chicken is cooked, stir in the stock, goat’s cheese and cream. Bring to a gentle simmer.
- Add the garlic, rosemary and spinach. Simmer for 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the sauce has reduced. Stir in the tomatoes and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Add the pasta back into the pan and stir to combine thoroughly. Serve immediately.
Note: Penne can be used as an alternative to rigatoni, if you wish.
Per serving: 945kcals, 54.2g fat (25.7g saturated), 51.6g carbs, 2.6g sugars, 62.8g protein, 2.5g fibre, 0.402g sodium
ChickenItalianDinnerPastaHigh-proteinOne-potFamily mealsCuisinesQuick and easyComfort foodMake it Healthy
Popular in Chicken
Slow-cooker BBQ chicken