320g rigatoni or penne
3 tbsp olive oil, divided
3 chicken fillets, sliced
80ml chicken stock
180ml light cream
200g goat’s cheese
2 garlic cloves, crushed
4 tbsp fresh rosemary, chopped
3 large handfuls of baby spinach
200g cherry tomatoes, halved
- In a large pan of salted boiling water, cook the pasta to al dente according to the package instructions. Rinse with cool water, drain, and stir in one tablespoon of olive oil to coat. Set aside.
- Heat the remaining oil in the same pan over a medium heat. Add the chicken and cook thoroughly, working in batches if necessary to avoid crowding the pan.
- When the chicken is cooked, stir in the stock, goat’s cheese and cream. Bring to a gentle simmer.
- Add the garlic, rosemary and spinach. Simmer for 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the sauce has reduced. Stir in the tomatoes and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Add the pasta back into the pan and stir to combine thoroughly. Serve immediately.
Per serving: 945kcals, 54.2g fat (25.7g saturated), 51.6g carbs, 2.6g sugars, 62.8g protein, 2.5g fibre, 0.402g sodium