450g baby new potatoes, scrubbed and halved
Salt and black pepper
225g asparagus, trimmed and sliced into 3cm-long pieces
2 tbsp fresh dill, chopped
1 garlic clove, crushed
4 salmon fillets
1 lemon, cut into large wedges
- Preheat oven to 200˚C/180˚C fan/gas mark 6. In a large, shallow baking dish, toss the potatoes with one tablespoon of olive oil and season well with salt and black pepper.
- Place the potatoes cut side down in the baking dish and cook for 10-12 minutes, until the potatoes begin to brown on the bottom.
- Turn the potatoes over and roast for another 10 minutes until browned on top. Remove the baking dish from the oven.
- In a medium bowl, toss the asparagus with the dill, garlic, some salt and pepper and a splash of olive oil. Add the asparagus mixture to the potatoes and stir to combine.
- Push the vegetables to the side of the dish to make room for the salmon, then place the fillets skin-side down. Season the salmon and return the baking dish to the oven.
- Roast the salmon and asparagus for 7-10 minutes, or until the fish is just cooked through.
- Garnish with fresh dill and lemon wedges.
Per serving: 399kcals, 18.5g fat (2.7g saturated), 21.6g carbs, 2.5g sugars, 38.1g protein, 2.9g fibre, 0.122g sodium
MAKE IT YOURS:
Swap the asparagus for green beans, sugar snaps or mangetout, or add chopped broccoli or cauliflower to the baking dish with the potatoes.