250g prawns, peeled and deveined, thawed if frozen
2½ tbsp olive oil
2 garlic cloves, crushed
Pinch of dried chilli flakes
220g baby potatoes, halved lengthwise
Salt and black pepper
Bunch of asparagus, trimmed
1 lemon, ½ sliced, ½ squeezed
Small handful of fresh parsley leaves, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 200˚C/180˚C fan/gas mark 6. Line a large, rimmed baking tray with tin foil.
- Place the prawns in a bowl and drizzle with one tablespoon of the olive oil. Add the garlic and chilli flakes. Stir to coat and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, toss the potatoes with one tablespoon of oil and season generously with salt and pepper. Transfer to the prepared baking tray and spread out in a single layer. Roast for 20-25 minutes or until almost tender. In the bowl used for the potatoes, toss the asparagus with the remaining olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Remove the potatoes from the oven and add the asparagus and lemon slices to baking sheet. Continue to roast for 10 minutes.
- Season the prawns generously with salt and pepper and squeeze over the lemon juice. Use a slotted spoon to add the prawns to the baking tray. Return the tray to the oven for 5-6 minutes or until the prawns are pink and firm to touch.
Per Serving 399kcals, 20g fat (3.3g saturated), 22.6g carbs (2.9g sugars), 34.9g protein, 6g fibre, 0.401g sodium