Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Line two baking trays with non-stick parchment paper.
- Place the chocolate in a bowl set over a pan of barely simmering water, making sure the bottom of the bowl does not touch the water.
- Allow the chocolate to melt, then stir in the peanut butter. Allow to cool for about five minutes.
- Gently fold in the crunchy nut cornflakes, being careful not to crush them too much.
- Use a tablespoon to dollop about 20 small mounds of the mixture onto the prepared baking tray.
- Transfer the tray to the fridge and chill for 20 minutes or until the clusters are set and firm.
Per serving:140kcals, 3.9g fat (3.9g saturated), 15.1g carbs (11g sugars), 2.4g protein, 0.9g fibre, 0.035g sodium
Popular in Kids baking