Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- In a saucepan, add the raspberries, Siúcra Caster Sugar, and 50ml water. Bring to the boil and simmer, stirring frequently, for 10 minutes, or until the berries have broken down and are turning jam-like. Remove from the heat, pour through a sieve and into a jug. Discard the seeds and allow to cool.
- In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese and condensed milk.
- In a separate bowl, whip the cream to soft peaks, then fold it into the cream cheese mixture.
- Transfer the cream mixture to a shallow, lidded container and gently stir through the raspberry mixture to create a marbled effect. Cover and freeze for 5 hours or overnight, until solid.
- To serve, scoop into ice cream bowls or cones and serve with your favourite toppings.
Popular in Fruit desserts
Raspberry with white chocolate rice pudding