60g Parmesan, grated
4 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
Salt and black pepper
8 lasagne sheets, halved crosswise
400g cherry tomatoes, halved
1 garlic clove, crushed
Small handful of fresh basil, chopped, plus extra to serve
2 courgettes, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced
- In a bowl, combine the Ricotta, Parmesan and one tablespoon of the oil. Season generously with salt and black pepper.
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil and cook the lasagne sheets according to the package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- Heat two tablespoons of the oil in a large pan over a medium-high heat. Add the tomatoes and garlic and cook for 3-4 minutes. Season with salt and pepper and transfer to a bowl. Stir in the basil.
- Add the remaining oil to the pan and cook the courgettes for 4-5 minutes. Season and transfer to a second bowl.
- To assemble, place a spoonful of tomatoes on each plate. Top with one piece of pasta, then a dollop of Ricotta, some courgette and more tomatoes. Repeat these layers again, then top with the remaining sheets of pasta and garnish with fresh basil.
601kcals, 24.1g fat (7.7g saturated), 75.4g carbohydrates, 6.5g sugars, 25.2g protein, 6.4g fibre, 0.271g sodium