Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Bring a saucepan of water to a boil. Gently lower the eggs into the pan using a slotted spoon and cook for 8-9 minutes. Transfer to a bowl of iced water and allow to cool. Peel the eggs and set aside.
- In a bowl, combine the mayonnaise, yoghurt, crushed garlic, red wine vinegar and paprika in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a second bowl, combine the tomatoes, red onion, lemon juice, sugar and a pinch of salt.
- Turn the grill on to a high heat. Brush both sides of the sourdough with olive oil and toast under the grill until golden. Rub with the cut sides of the halved garlic.
- Spread the toast with the mayonnaise mixture. Top with the tuna, the tomato mixture and the olives. Roughly chop the eggs and place on top. Season with plenty of black pepper, scatter with the chopped herbs and nish with a drizzle of olive oil.
Per Serving: 693kcals, 39.2g fat (8.5g saturated), 49.6g carbs (9.6g sugars), 42g protein, 11.9g bre, 0.414g sodium
Popular in Sandwiches
Mozzarella and prosciutto ciabatta sandwiches