Makes approx. 20
Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Cream the butter and sugars using a paddle attachment in a stand mixer.
- Add the eggs and beat until combined. Make sure to scrape the bottom of the bowl.
- Add the flour, salt, baking powder and cinnamon and mix on a gentle speed until combined. Again, make sure to scrape the bottom of the bowl.
- Roll into balls, then chill for at least 20 mins before baking.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 170°C/150°C fan/gas mark 3 for 12-15 mins, until golden brown.
Per serving (base recipe) 184kcals, 9.7g fat (6g saturated), 22.6g carbs (10.1g sugars), 2.3g protein, 0.5g fibre, 0.42g sodium
Popular in Biscuits & cookies
Gingerbread sandwich cookies