Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan over a medium-high heat. Cook the garlic for two minutes until it begins to brown. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Season the chicken well and add to the hot pan. Brown for 4-5 minutes on one side, then flip and cook for another minute.
- Add the garlic and wine to the pan, scraping up any browned bits from the bottom with a wooden spoon.
- Whisk the stock, mustard, honey, flour and a pinch of salt in a small bowl. Add to the pan and bring to a simmer.
- Cover with a lid and cook for 8-10 minutes until cooked through. Serve with wilted spinach.
Per serving: 627kcals, 29.5g fat (6.7g saturated), 10.2g carbs, 3.5g sugars, 74g protein, 0.7g fibre, 0.504g sodium
DID YOU KNOW?
Garlic is a triple threat: it’s antibacterial, antiviral and anti-fungal. Also, bacteria, viruses and yeast build up no resistance to it, unlike with synthetic antibiotics. For optimal benefits, garlic should be fresh since the active ingredient is destroyed within one hour of smashing the garlic cloves.
Popular in Chicken
Peanut chicken salad