Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Place a large, dry pan over a medium heat and toast the chopped walnuts for two minutes, then transfer to a plate.
- Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil over a high heat and cook the pasta according to package instructions.
- Melt half of the butter in the same pan over a high heat. Add the mushrooms and cook for 5-6 minutes until golden, stirring occasionally. Transfer to a plate.
- Return the pan to a medium heat and add the remaining butter. Once melted, cook the shallots, garlic and half of the thyme for five minutes. Return the mushrooms to the pan.
- Turn the heat to high, pour in the stock and season well. Allow the liquid to reduce for two minutes, then stir in the crème fraîche and half of the blue cheese.
- Drain the pasta, reserving a couple of tablespoons of the cooking water. Add the pasta to the mushrooms and stir in the reserved cooking water. Stir to combine well and season with plenty of black pepper.
- Divide between two bowls. Crumble over the remaining cheese and sprinkle with the toasted walnuts and remaining thyme.
Per serving: 727kcals, 42.9g fat (20g saturated), 72.9g carbs (1.5g sugars), 18.7g protein, 4.8g fibre, 0.909g sodium