Makes 20 (approx.)
Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Melt the butter in a large pan over a medium heat and add the mushrooms, soy sauce, thyme, salt and pepper. Cook for 12-15 minutes until the liquid from the mushrooms evaporates and they are golden brown. Set aside to cool.
- Roll out the puff pastry on a clean, lightly floured work surface.
- Stir the Parmesan into the cooled mushroom filling. Spread it evenly over the surface of the pastry, then roll it up from each of the long sides so they meet in the middle.
- Place in the fridge for about 20 minutes, then slice into 1cm rounds. Preheat the oven to 220˚C/200˚C fan/gas mark 7.
- Place the pinwheels on a large baking tray lined with parchment paper and brush with the egg wash.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes and serve warm.
Per Serving 121kcals, 9.2g fat (3.4g saturated), 7.8g carbs, 0g sugars, 2.3g protein, 0.5g fibre, 0.106g sodium
ChristmasFreezer-friendlyDiabetic-friendlyLow-fatSpecial OccasionsDinner partyMake it HealthyVegetarian
Popular in Christmas
Mini veggie mushroom Wellingtons