Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Cut the bananas in half crosswise and insert a skewer into each half. Freeze the bananas for about one hour, until firm.
- Place the chocolate in a bowl and microwave in 20-second intervals, stirring after each interval, until it’s all melted.
- Dip the bananas in the chocolate. Press two candy eyeballs into each one and allow them to set for five minutes.
- Place the marshmallows in a bowl and microwave them for 30 seconds until puffed. Stir until smooth and allow them to cool slightly.
- Using a fork, scoop up some of the marshmallow (it will stretch into a thread) and wrap it around each banana.
- Put the mummies on a plate lined with parchment paper and freeze until ready to eat.
Per Serving 235kcals, 8.5g fat (5.9g saturated), 38.3g carbs, 26.8g sugars, 2.8g protein, 2.5g fibre, 0.029g sodium
Popular in Lunchbox
Dark chocolate blueberry bites