Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 180 ̊C/160 ̊C fan/gas mark 4.
- In a bowl, put the mozzarella with the 50g of pesto and set aside to marinate for 10 minutes.
- In a bowl, toss the bread, remaining pesto and parmesan together. Add to a baking tray and bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden and crisp, giving them a toss halfway through.
- In a bowl, toss together the tomatoes, oil, basil, fennel seeds and lemon zest. Season to taste.
- Divide between two plates and tear over the mozzarella, then top with the extra basil. Top with the croutons and spoon over any leftover pesto.
Per serving: 201kcals, 10.1g fat (4.3g saturated), 17.4g carbs, 5.2g sugars, 12.5g protein, 2.6g fibre, 0.337g sodium
Popular in Diabetic-friendly
Crispy ginger maple sesame salmon