Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 190˚C/170˚C fan/gas mark 5. Grease a 24-cup mini muffin tin with oil.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder and oregano.
- In a jug, whisk together the milk and egg. Pour into the flour mixture and whisk until smooth.
- Stir in the mozzarella and pepperoni. Allow to stand for 10 minutes.
- Stir the batter and divide amongst the mini-muffin cups. Bake for 20-25 minutes until puffed and golden, rotating the tray halfway through.
- Serve warm, with pizza sauce for dipping.
Per serving 45kcals, 2.5g fat (0.9g saturated), 3.4g carbs (0.4g sugars), 2.2g protein, 0.1g fibre, 0.84g sodium
Popular in Italian
Spaghetti with lemon and chilli crabmeat