Vegetable oil, for greasing
90g plain flour
¾ tsp baking powder
¾ tsp dried oregano
1 egg, beaten
120g Mozzarella, grated
100g pepperoni, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 190˚C/170˚C fan/gas mark 5. Grease a 24-cup mini muffin tin with oil.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder and oregano.
- In a jug, whisk together the milk and egg. Pour into the flour mixture and whisk until smooth.
- Stir in the Mozzarella and pepperoni. Allow to stand for 10 minutes.
- Stir the batter and divide amongst the mini-muffin cups. Bake for 20-25 minutes until puffed and golden, rotating the tray halfway through.
- Serve with pizza sauce for dipping.
Per Serving 45kcals, 2.5g fat (0.9g saturated), 3.4g carbs (0.4g sugars), 2.2g protein, 0.1g fibre, 0.84g sodium