300g raw prawns
1 red pepper, deseeded and chopped into chunks
1 courgette, chopped into chunks
1 red onion, chopped into chunks
2 tbsp olive oil, plus.extra for cooking
2 tbsp Letterbox Larder Moroccan Spice Bag seasoning
For the lemon yoghurt sauce:
80g full fat plain Greek yoghurt
Zest and juice of ½ a lemon
1 garlic clove, crushed
2 tbsp fresh coriander, chopped, plus extra to serve
Salt and black pepper
Good crusty bread
- If you’re using wooden skewers, soak them in cold water for 30 minutes before using.
- Place the prawns and vegetables in a bowl and drizzle over the olive oil. Sprinkle with the Letterbox Larder Moroccan Spice Bag seasoning and set aside for 10 minutes.
- In a small bowl, stir together all of the ingredients for the lemon yoghurt sauce. Season with salt and pepper, then set aside.
- Thread the prawns and vegetables alternately onto 6-8 skewers.
- Brush a griddle pan or barbecue with olive oil and preheat to a medium-high heat.
- Cook the prawn skewers for 7-8 minutes or until the prawns are cooked and the vegetables have softened, turning regularly.
- Place on a serving platter with some chunks of good bread and mixed leaves. Drizzle the skewers with a little of the lemon yoghurt sauce, serving the rest alongside.
Per Serving 436kcals, 21g fat (5.2g saturated), 19.6g carbs (9.2g sugars), 45.2g protein, 5.7g fibre, 0.362g sodium