Serves 1 person in need of a treat
30g plain flour
2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
1/2 tsp Baking Powder
pinch of salt
45g of Avonmore Irish Butter, melted
3 tbsp Avonmore Fresh Milk
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
30g Chunk of Milk Chocolate
For Extra Indulgence:
Avonmore Freshly whipped cream
- In a microwave-safe mug, whisk the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt with a fork until well combined.
- Whisk in the melted butter, milk, egg and vanilla.
- Push the milk chocolate into the centre of the mug.
- Microwave for about 1½ minutes, then check. If it is not cooked, cook for 30 seconds longer. The cake should still be slightly sticky in the centre.
- Take out the mug and let it cool for about five minutes. Top with a dollop of whipped cream.
Per Serving 909kcals, 53g fat (32.5g saturated), 100.7g carbs, 69g sugars, 14.9g protein, 5.5g fibre, 0.523g sodium