8 chocolate Digestive biscuits
360g cream cheese, at room temperature
60ml double cream
60ml brewed coffee, cold
100g caster sugar
30g cocoa powder
- Place the biscuits in a sealable bag, close fully and then roughly crush the biscuits with a rolling pin. Don’t crush them too finely.
- Divide the biscuit crumbs amongst four glasses and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, cream, coffee, sugar and cocoa powder. Use an electric mixer to beat for 1-2 minutes until smooth and slightly thickened.
- Spoon or pipe the cheesecake mixture on top of the biscuit in the glasses. Place in the fridge to chill until ready to serve.
- Pipe or spoon some whipped cream on the top of each cheesecake pot. Decorate with some grated chocolate, to serve.
655kcals, 46.8g fat (23.9g saturated), 54g carbs (25.3g sugars), 10.5g protein, 2.9g fibre, 0.274g sodium