Makes 1 jar
Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Combine the water and fruit in a pan over a high heat. Bring to the boil, then reduce the heat and simmer until the fruit is soft and broken down.
- Slowly stir in the sugar bit by bit. Keep stirring until all of the sugar has dissolved.
- Increase the heat and bring to a rolling boil. Cook for 10 minutes, stirring very frequently.
- Place a saucer in the freezer until very cold. Test if the jam is set by adding a small blob of jam to the cold saucer, then pushing it with your finger — if it wrinkles, the jam is ready.
- Spoon the jam into clean, sterilised jars and seal tightly.
Why not true our 8 most inspiring scone recipes…
Popular in Christmas
Mini veggie mushroom Wellingtons