Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Heat the oil in a pot over a medium heat and cook the onion and celery for 5-6 minutes until softened.
- Add the stock and bring to the boil. Break up the seaweed, add to the pot, cover and simmer for five minutes.
- Add the cabbage and carrot, cover and simmer for a further 3-4 minutes or until the cabbage is wilted.
- Stir in the miso paste and a good splash of soy sauce to taste.
- Add the tofu and let the soup stand for a few minutes before serving. Ladle into two bowls and garnish with spring onions.
Note: vegetable stock an be used as an alternative to organic chicken, if you wish.
Per serving 243kcals, 10.3g fat (2g saturated), 25.7g carbs (11.3g sugars), 15.8g protein, 7.2g fibre, 2.055g sodium
Popular in Soup
Tortellini en brodo